... where Norman Osborn starts his descent from the mountain of his own making. Brian Michael Bendis writes these tense moments where everyone is just talking, and nowhere is it more palpable than in Dark Avengers, because these are supervillains talking and scheming behind each other's backs, and it fits. and for every bit he reveals, he teases us with more mysteries. admit it, you like the Dark Reign theme much much more than Final Crisis crossover.
1) for Normie, everyday is Halloween.
2) wrong tree. you should be dealing with Michael Holt.
3) call him ummm, the Goblin Lord?
4) surprise!! Bullseye's not a slob, and they actually sleep in different rooms!!!
5) you'd think they saw a survivor of a chimp attack, or Mason Verger in Hannibal.
6) doesn't he read history? Doom always uses DOOMBOTS!!!!
7) look who got transferred from the GCPD to H.A.M.M.E.R.!
8) how long have you been working with these insane people again? yesterday??
9) they got a new President now? what happened to Barack??
and yeah, they're gonna use Volstagg to recreate the Stamford incident. pick on the fat guys, why don't you?