Thursday, July 19, 2007

you hit like a girl! #1

copping an idea from The Man Named Chris, who has this super cool weekly posting called Friday Night Fights - which are just basically cool Chuck Norris-worthy fistfights from your favorite funnybooks - allow me to roll out my own version, where basically (super)girls put the hurtin' on (mostly) guys who hatin'.

there, that should make the feminists happy.

-----
pics for this inaugural post are all taken from the babe-centric Birds of Prey.


Lady Shiva/Jade Canary, Birds of Prey #93



The Huntress, Birds of Prey #93


Black Canary, Birds of Prey #94

for all of Prometheus' smarts, he's always vulnerable to this.

Huntress, Birds of Prey #95

and bitch-slapped by ... Gypsy? really??

Gypsy, Birds of Prey #95


Huntress, Birds of Prey #99

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Man, I DO feel like that when I have to file my income tax returns! (yes, I could beat the Hulk to pulp if he happened to be ataxman)